images/random_pagetops/pic-6.jpg; images/random_pagetops/pic-9.jpg;

Judaic Studies

Study Abroad

The State University system has arrangements with Haifa University, the Hebrew University, Ben-Gurion University, Tel Aviv University, and Bar-Ilan University for students who desire to spend a semester or an academic year studying in Israel; credits toward the major or minor in Judaic Studies, or minor in Hebrew will be awarded for suitable courses. This program is administered from the Albany campus and is available for majors and non-majors.

Western Wall

Ha-Kotel Ma'aravi (Western Wall), Jerusalem