Test Scanning Service
ITS scans only the custom SUNY Albany bubble sheet exam and survey forms (available for free through Test Scanning Services) administered in academic courses. To have an exam or survey scanned, bring a completed request form to the Test Scanning Customer Service Counter in LC-27. Requests are processed within 3 business days. Results of exams and surveys can be printed and/or emailed to faculty. Faculty are responsible for reviewing all exam results.
Dropping off exams:
- Complete a Test Scanning Services Request form
- Provide completed key(s) for each version of the exam (maximum 4)
- Ensure exam sheets are all facing in the same direction
- Test Scanning Services will notify faculty when exams are ready
- Exams must be picked up by the individual(s) listed on the request form
- Photo ID is required
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Hours are extended during Final Exam periods.
There is no charge for this service.