Our scientific team has experience in all facets of proteomics analysis including sample processing for high-resolution 2D gel electrophoresis, multidimensional chromatography, isotopic labeling mass spectrometry analysis by ESI/MS/MS, sequence analysis, and bioinformatics. These results, in conjunction with genomic database comparisons, enable us to describe the potential role of novel proteins identified through our proteomics discovery platform. The proteomics and mass spectrometry services at CFG are accessible to any academic investigators from any institution as well as clients from industry.
We offer the following services:
- Liquid chromatography
- Protein and peptide purification
- 1D and 2D gel electrophoresis
- Gel imaging and analysis
- Sample processing (isotope labeling, enzymatic digestion and fractionation)
- MALDI-TOF peptide mass fingerprint (PMF)
- Protein identification (Protein ID)
- Phosphopeptide mapping (TiO2IMAC, LC-MS/MS approaches)
- Protein profiling though MudPIT, ITRAQ or SILAC
- Biomarker discovery
- Metabolite ID and quantitation
- De novo peptide sequencing
- Amino acid analysis
We work closely with our clients in a professional and confidential manner. Our client list includes academic and commercial institutions from around the world.
For more information, we invite you to contact Dr. Qishan Lin, Director of the Core Facility.
Qishan Lin, Ph.D.
Jinghua Zhu, M.S.