Will I earn credit for undergraduate courses taken on a non-degree basis at UAlbany?

The courses for which you register at UAlbany bear academic credit that will become a part of your academic record. Your record is maintained by the University's Office of the Registrar.

Are my credits transferable to another college or university?

If you are a visiting student from another college, it is your responsibility to check with your academic advisor at your home school to be sure that any course taken at UAlbany will transfer back to your home-school program.


How do I transfer credit received at UAlbany to another college or university?

A transcript request is required to transfer credit to another college. Transcript requests should be directed to the University's Registrar's Office. You may telephone their office at (518) 442-5540 and choose Option 1 or visit the website for information.

My plans have changed after I have registered for a course. What do I do now?

Once you have registered for a course at the University at Albany , a seat is held for you in that class. You are liable for the resulting tuition and fees WHETHER OR NOT YOU ATTEND THE CLASS unless you formally withdraw from the class within the published refund dates. You must withdraw from your class(es) using the University's registration system, MyUAlbany. View tuition reimbursement deadlines.

Please send questions or comments about this site to:[email protected]