Required Application Materials:
- Transcripts from all schools attended
- Three letters of recommendation (At least one letter should be from a past professor, or someone who has worked with you in an academic setting and can evaluate your academic capability. The other two can come from individuals who have observed you in a professional context (paid or unpaid employment). All the recommendations should come from people who would be able to evaluate your capability for academic success (collaborating, working independently and effectively, managing diversity, etc.))
- Statement of Goals
- Valid NY State certificate in a classroom teaching title
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- 12 credits in language other than English
The deadline for application to this program is rolling, Department Assistantship Consideration is not available.