Out of State Certification

Are you moving to another state and are looking to teach? Did you complete an approved teacher preparation program at the University at Albany?

Each state has their own requirements for teachers so the first thing you need to do is to find out what they are asking for. A good place to start is their state education department. Many states require verification that you completed an approved teacher preparation program and have a form that needs to be completed. We are happy to do that for you! Please send the state's form and the UAlbany Verification of an Approved Teacher Preparation Program Request form to:

School of Education
EDU 211
1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222