Release of Records

Students may request a copy of their records in person, by mail, email, or fax.


In Person

If you make a request in person, you will be asked to show your student ID or a government-issued ID card (e.g., driver’s license).



By Mail, Email, or Fax

1. Please fill out an Authorization to Release Records;


2. Attach a copy of your student ID or government-issued ID card (e.g., driver’s license) that also includes a signature;


3. Provide your contact information in case we need to ask you any questions.


Mail to:

Email to:

Fax to:

Counseling and Psychological Services
400 Patroon Creek Blvd., Suite 104
Albany, NY 12206



Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.