Data Management & Analytics Center
We can provide extended support over the lifecycle of a research project through a funded research partnership. As a part of your research team we can help with the following:
- Data entry
- Data manipulation, organization and cleaning
- Basic statistical analysis
- Analysis of survey data
- Model estimation and post-estimation
- Creating graphs and data visualization of raw data and model output
- Complex statistical analysis and modeling
- Writing reproducible syntax/command files
- Producing reports with detailed interpretation
- Writing methods and results sections of papers
- Responding to peer-reviews of our analyses
- Providing comprehensive, long-term follow-up
In return for this extended support, we ask for two things:
- Authorship: The data science specialist who performs the work will receive author / developer credit on all resulting research / software output (e.g., publications, talks, posters, documents, software packages).
- Compensation: The ability for DMAC/SRC to partner on longer-term projects is based on staff availability and project scope and funding. Needs, availability, and costs of this service are discussed on a project-by-project basis.
We evaluate and select projects for collaboration on a case-by-case basis, based on our available time, our expertise in the area, the feasibility of the project being completed in a reasonable time frame, and our interest in the project.
Please note: We cannot collaborate on research projects where the primary output is a sole-authored dissertation / thesis.
For more information, please contact us at:
Richardson Hall 315
135 Western Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Phone: (518) 442-5762
Fax: (518) 442-5732
Email: [email protected])