University at Albany

Non-University Groups

If you are part of a group and/or organization that is not affiliated with the University and you would like to reserve space to hold an event you must follow the guidelines set by the Division of Finance and Business and file a revocable permit. More information on the revocable permit can be found on the University Controller’s website.