- Fall: August 1
- Spring: Not Available
- Summer: Not Available
There is no departmental assistantship consideration for this program.
- Transcripts from all schools attended
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Goals
The statement will be one or two pages long. It should discuss what value you will add to your cohort and how you plan to leverage the program in your career progression. It should include a brief description of your field of interest, related background, and career goals.
- GMAT or Executive Assessment Score*
A waiver is available when there is evidence of professional accomplishments. Another instance of waiver is when you have earned a bachelor's degree from an AACSB-accredited institution with:
- a GPA of 3.6 or higher and three years of business experience or
- a GPA of 3.3 and five years of business experience or
- a GPA of 3.0 and seven years of business experience or
- at least ten years of full-time work experience or
- at least five years of professional experience and a graduate degree from an accredited university or
- a terminal degree from an accredited university or
- an LSAT or GRE score equivalent to a GMAT score of 550 or better
The GMAT will be waived as a requirement for admission to the MBA Part-Time program for Fall 2021 applicants.
Available information for International Applicants.