How do I change my Major?

This can no longer be accomplished on-line through MyUAlbany.

  • You can change your major by going to the Advisement Services Center (Li 36; below Main University Library) during their hours of operation.
  • For a change into the Interdisciplinary Concentration in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, you should consult with Dr. Robert Osuna; afterwards you will need to complete a form at the Advisement Services Center.