Recently Accepted Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to the University at Albany!
We look forward to welcoming you to our community. Here are your next steps:
1. Applying for need-based financial aid? Don't forget to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible using UAlbany's code (002835). For details, see our financial aid pages.
2. We invite you to schedule a visit to campus or attend an accepted student open house or reception. It's the best way to discover our exceptional facilities and meet some of the dynamic, talented people who call UAlbany home.
3. If interested, submit applications for unique academic opportunities, such as 3+3 Law.
4. To reserve your place in the entering class, please submit your enrollment deposit as soon as possible, but no later than June 1 (extended from May 1 due to the COVID-19 outbreak).
5. Shortly after May 1, you will receive information directing you to our Welcome Website, which contains important information about residential life, orientation, advising, registration, and more.
Questions? Please contact us. We look forward to seeing you on campus!