High School Matinee
Please note: This performance is full. A waiting list is available.
In celebration of National Hispanic Heritage month, America’s premier Spanish dance company presents Tablao Flamenco, a highly improvisational program offering an up-close opportunity to experience the dynamic interplay between flamenco song and dance. The company is dedicated to the belief that the universal spirit of flamenco, a multicultural art form, has the power to build bridges between cultures.
Date and Time: Monday, October 4, 2021 at 10am
Running Time: 75 minutes
Resources: Teacher study guide provided
Reservations and Other Information
- For 21-22, admission is free to all performances and reservations are required. To make a reservation for your school group or for additional details, contact Kim Engel at 518-442-5738 or [email protected].
- Resource materials are generally available approximately one month in advance of the shows. Directions and bus information are provided upon reservation.
- Guided campus, Performing Arts Center and Art Museum tours as well as other activities like departmental meetings, class observations and lunch in the Campus Center are possible when your group is on campus. More information will be provided with your reservation.
- Home school students and parents are welcome.
- Please read our current COVID safety protocols
This performance is made possible through the ArtsCONNECT program of Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation with support from the National Endowment for the Arts and with funds from the NYS DanceForce, a partnership program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the New York State Governor and Legislature. Additional support provided by the Alumni Association, University Auxiliary Services, University at Albany Foundation and UAlbany’s StAR Program. (Photo by Christopher Duggan)