Recent Papers by Kehe Zhu
- Carleson measures and balayage for Bergman spaces of strongly
- Geometric spectral theory for compact operators
- Logarithmic convexity of area integral means for analytic functions II
- Circle packing and interpolation in Fock spaces
- Frames and operators in Schatten classes
- Boundedness and compactness of operators on the Fock space
- Products of Toeplitz operators on the Fock space
- Maximal zero sequences for Fock spaces,
- Translation invariance of Fock spaces,
- An integral representation for Besov and Lipschitz spaces
- Logarithmic convexity of area integral means for analytic functions
- Volume integral means of holomorphic functions
- Fock-Sobolev spaces and their Carleson measures
- Holomorphic mean Lipschitz spaces and Hardy Sobolev spaces on
the unit ball
- Toeplitz operators on the Fock space
- A characterization of Bergman spaces on the unit ball, II
- Compact composition operators on BMOA and the Bloch space
- Addendum to "New characterizations of Bergman spaces"
- Lipschitz type characterizations for Bergman spaces
- Compact Hankel operators on the Hardy space of the polydisk
- Integral operators induced by the Fock kernel
- Schatten class Toeplitz operators on weighted Bergman spaces
of the unit ball
- New characterizations of Bergman spaces
- Lacunary series in $Q_K$ spaces, with Hasi Wulan.
- Derivative-free characterizations of $Q_K$ spaces, with
- $Q_K$ spaces via higher order derivatives, with Hasi Wulan.
- Composition operators induced by symbols defined on a polydisk,
with Michael Stessin.
- Theory of Bergman Spaces in the Unit Ball, with Ruhan Zhao.
- Bloch and BMO functions in the unit ball, January 2005,
with Hasi Wulan.
- A class of integral operators on the unit ball of C^n,
Dec 2004, with Osman Kures.
- Compact composition operators on Bergman spaces of the unit ball.
- Composition operators on embedded discs, Nov 2004, with Michael Stessin.
- The Mobius invariance of Besov spaces on the unit ball
- A class of Mobius invariant function spaces
- A sharp norm estimate of the Bergman projection on L^p spaces,