and Contributed Talks
photon indistinguishability in pulse-driven quantum
emitters, APS Division of
Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics, June 5–9, 2017;
- Absorption spectrum of a pulse-driven quantum emitter, APS March Meeting, March 13–17, 2017; New Orleans, Louisiana.
- University at Buffalo SUNY, Department of Physics, Condensed Matter seminar, October 11, 2016.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor MI. Department of Physics Condensed Matter seminar, May 2016.
- University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada. Department of Physics colloquium, April 2016.
-Understanding Correlated Quantum Systems Through Computational Methods, Department of Physics colloquium, San Jose State University, November 2015.
Long-Time Behavior of Nonequilibrium Quantum
Invited talk in Symposium: New Approaches to the
Non-Equilibrium Quantum Many-Body Problem, APS March
Meeting, San Antonio TX, March 2015.
Quantum Systems, From Transient to Steady State,
Invited talk, Mardi Gras conference, Baton Rouge, LA,
-Thermalization of Driven Quantum Systems, APS Division of Atomic and Molecular Physics(DAMOP) meeting, Quebec City, Quebec June 2013.
- How Long Does it Take a NonEquilibrium Quantum System to Reach a Steady State? APS March meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, March 2013
- Extended Correlations in Strongly Correlated Systems, Beyond Dynamical Mean Field Theory, APS March meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, March 2012.
- Non-Local Corrections to the Dynamical Mean Field Theory for the Hubbard Model, APS March meeting, Dallas, Texas, March 2011
-Quantum Criticality and High Temperature Superconductivity Condensed Matter group seminar, University of Yaounde I, July 30, 2010.
-Towards a Multi-Scale Solution of the Hubbard Model with the Parquet Formalism as a Cluster Solver, Institute for Theoretical Physics seminar, University of Hamburg, July 19, 2010.
-Parquet Formalism as a cluster solver for the Hubbard model, Quantum Many-Body Phenomena in Solid State seminar, University of Wuerzburg, July 8 2010.
-Towards a Multi-Scale Solution of the Hubbard Model with the Parquet Formalism as a Cluster Solver, Institute For Solid State Physics, Technical University of Vienna, Jun 24, 2010.
- Parquet Formalism as a cluster solver for the Hubbard model Condensed Matter group seminar, University of Goettingen, May 10, 2010.
-Numerical solution of the Hubbard model with the parquet formalism, March 2010, APS March meeting, Portland Oregon
- Numerical solution of the Hubbard model with the parquet formalism, February 2010, group seminar, Computational Condensed Matter group, Institute for Theoretical Physics, ETH Zurich
- Self-consistent solution for the Hubbard model at the one-particle and two-particle levels using the parquet formalism, 2009 APS March meeting, Pittsburgh PA, March 2009.
- Self-consistent solution for the Hubbard model at the one-particle and two-particle levels using the parquet formalism, 2009 NSBP/NSHP Conference, Nashville TN , February 2009.
-Using the PETSc package to solve the parquet formalism, SciDAC MSMB project meeting, Ohio Supercomputer Center , Columbus OH, September 2008.
- Towards an all-U Algebraic Scaling Cluster Solver , SciDAC MSMB project meeting, UC Davis, September 2007.