ITM 692: Database Management
Introduction to Database Management PowerPointDownload intro.ppt
Normalization PowerPointDownload normalization.ppt
SQL- Data Definition Language PowerPointDownload ddl.ppt
SQL- Data Manipulation Language PowerPointDownload dml.ppt
- A Simple Guide to Five Normal Forms in Relational Database Theory - Lists 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, 4NF, and 5NF.
- Database Normalization - Wikipedia - Check out table under subheading "Normal Forms" with links to 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, BCNF, 4NF, 5NF, DKNF, 6NF containing examples.
- db4u - Excellent examples for 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, and 4NF. Click on appropriate links, e.g. Fourth Normal Form
LABSStudents participating in the ITM 520 class are permitted to use the following facilities within the business school, which are specifically configured and should have the necessary tools for the class:
- MIS Lab (to the right of BA 233)
- HRIS Lab (to the left of BA 234)
A four-digit code followed by a * is used to enter these two rooms and the computers have a set username and password. If you do not have the code and/or passwords, please email Tony Manes at AManes@uamail.albany.edu or DJ Anderson at email@example.com with a CC to the instructor.