James, Edward T. Papers of the Women's Trade Union League and Its Principal Leaders. Woodbridge, CT: ResearchPublications, 1978-79.
131 reels. 35 mm.
Aided by grants from the National Endowment for the Humanities and the National Historical Publications and Records Commission, this series combines institutional records of the WTUL and collections of personal papers to document an important moment in Labor History and Women's History.
1. Margaret Dreier Robins papers. 66 reels
2. National Women's Trade Union League papers. (Schlesinger Library). 4 reels
3. Mary Anderson papers. 4 reels
4. Records of the New York Women's Trade Union League. 25 reels
5. Leonora O'Reilly papers. 13 reels
6. Rosa Schneiderman papers. 2 reels
7. Agnes Nestor papers. 7 reels
8. Smaller collections. 1 reel
9. Women's Trade Union League publication. 9 reels
MIC FINDING AIDS:
Papers of the Women's Trade Union League and Its Principal Leaders: Guide to the Microfilm Edition. ed. by Edward T. James. Woodbridge, CT: Research Publications, 1981.
Contains background material on the League as a whole, including a historical essay and an annotated bibliography. Also has an Index which allows one to search by person, topic or organization.
Women--United States--Social Conditions
Women's Trade Union League of America
National Women's Trade Union League of America