Barış K. Yörük
Professor of Economics
Department of Economics, BA 129D, University at Albany, State University of New York, 1400 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12222, USA.
PH: (518) 442-3175 E-mail: email@example.com
ratings, forthcoming in Journal of Economics and
- Can technology help to reduce underage drinking? Evidence from the false ID laws with scanner provision, 2014, Journal of Health Economics, 36, 33-46.
- The impact of charitable subsidies on religious giving and attendance: Evidence from panel data, 2013, Review of Economics and Statistics, 95, 1708-1721.
- The effect of media on charitable giving and volunteering: Evidence from the "Give Five" campaign, 2012, Journal of Policy Analysis & Management, 31, 813-836.
- The impact of minimum legal drinking age laws on alcohol consumption, smoking, and marijuana use: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design using exact date of birth, 2011, Journal of Health Economics, 30, 740-752 (with C. Ertan Yörük).
- Charitable giving by married couples revisited, 2010, Journal of Human Resources, 45, 497-516.
- How responsive are charitable donors to requests to give?, 2009, Journal of Public Economics, 93, 1111-1117.
Publications and working papers @ RePEc
Citations @ Google Scholar