Barış K. Yörük University at Albany, SUNY
Barış K. Yörük
Address: Department of Economics, BA 129D, University at Albany, State University of New York, 1400 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12222, USA.
- The impact of charitable subsidies on religious giving and attendance: Evidence from panel data, forthcoming in Review of Economics and Statistics.
- The effect of media on charitable
giving and volunteering: Evidence from the "Give Five" campaign, 2012, Journal
of Policy Analysis & Management, 31, 813-836.
- Fundraising and optimal policy rules, 2012, Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14, 625-652 (with M. Mungan).
- Do fundraisers select charitable donors based on race and gender? Evidence from survey data, 2012, Journal of Population Economics, 25, 219-243.
- The impact of legal drinking age laws on alcohol consumption, smoking, and marijuana use: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design using exact date of birth, 2011, Journal of Health Economics, 30, 740-752 (with C. Ertan Yörük).
My research @ RePEc
My citations @ Google Scholar