Barış K. Yörük
Professor of Economics
Department of Economics, BA 129D, University at Albany, State University of New York, 1400 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12222, USA.
PH: (518) 442-3175 E-mail: email@example.com
- The impact of
restaurant smoking bans on dining out expenditures:
Evidence from panel data, forthcoming in Journal
of Urban Economics (with Dohyung Kim).
- Charity ratings, forthcoming in Journal of Economics and Management Strategy.
- Alcohol consumption and risky sexual behavior among young adults: Evidence from minimum legal drinking age laws, 2015, Journal of Population Economics. 28, 133-157 (with C. Ertan Yörük).
- Can technology help to reduce underage drinking? Evidence from the false ID laws with scanner provision, 2014, Journal of Health Economics, 36, 33-46.
- Does giving to charity lead to better health? Evidence from tax subsidies for charitable giving, 2014, Journal of Economic Psychology. 45, 71-83. Media Coverage: Wall Street Journal, Pacific Standard, Deseret News National
- The impact of charitable subsidies on religious giving and attendance: Evidence from panel data, 2013, Review of Economics and Statistics, 95, 1708-1721.
- The impact of minimum legal drinking age laws on alcohol consumption, smoking, and marijuana use revisited, 2013, Journal of Health Economics, 32, 477-479 (with C. Ertan Yörük).
Publications and working papers @ RePEc
Citations @ Google Scholar