Barış K. Yörük
Professor of Economics
Department of Economics, BA 129D, University at Albany, State University of New York, 1400 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12222, USA.
PH: (518) 442-3175 E-mail: email@example.com
Recent Selected Publications
- Charity ratings, 2016, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 25, 195-219. Media Coverage: JEMS Feature Article, Chronicle of Philanthropy
- The impact of restaurant smoking bans on dining out expenditures: Evidence from panel data, 2015, Journal of Urban Economics, 88, 38-49 (with Dohyung Kim).
- Can technology help to reduce underage drinking? Evidence from the false ID laws with scanner provision, 2014, Journal of Health Economics, 36, 33-46.
- Does giving to charity lead to better health? Evidence from tax subsidies for charitable giving, 2014, Journal of Economic Psychology. 45, 71-83. Media Coverage: Wall Street Journal, Pacific Standard, Deseret News National, Wall Street Journal, Newsmax
- The impact of charitable subsidies on religious giving and attendance: Evidence from panel data, 2013, Review of Economics and Statistics, 95, 1708-1721.
Publications and working papers @ RePEc
Citations @ Google Scholar