Writing with Peer Groups
Join us for a panel discussion on the value of writing with peer groups:
· Learn how to start a group or improve the one you’re in.
· Learn about groups for various genres.
· Find out how groups are being conducted on the Internet.
· Hear writers share a portion of their own work.
· Network with other writers.
· Join a peer writing group!
Panelists Include: Lucia Nevai, Gary Maggio, Rodney Aldrich,
Marilyn Zembo Day
Directions: The library is across from the
Times Union building at
From the SOUTH: take Exit 4 and turn left
at ramp onto
From the NORTH: take exit 4. Where the road
splits, bear right. At light at end of ramp, turn left onto Rt. 155. At next
light, turn left onto
For more information, call Nan Thomas at 732-7806.