Transfer Student Personal Information Verification

Verify your personal information, including your name and social security number, and submit any changes to the Registrar's Office.

  • If your name and/or social security number are incorrect, please use this form to submit corrections to the Registar's Office.

  • The IRS requires that we collect your social security number or taxpayer identification number for use in issuing tax documents (1098-Ts). To learn more about 1098-Ts, please click here. To add an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) or a Social Security Number (SSN), visit the "Finances Tab" on MyUAlbany, and select the link for "SSN/ITIN Add One HERE!” You will be prompted to sign in again with your NetID and Password to access the SSN update form.