Transfer Student Health Requirements
3 Required Steps for All UAlbany Students (details follow):
1. Submit MMR Information
2. Submit Required Health Form
3. Acknowledge Meningitis Statement
1. Per Public Health Law 2165, all students taking 6 or more credits must submit a copy of their MMR immunizations (or copies of lab tests confirming immunity to Measles, Mumps and Rubella). Details on Immunization requirements can be found on our website.
2. In addition, all students taking 6 credits or more must submit a completed Required Health Form. This form and any supporting information should be received no later than December 15 for students entering in the spring (or within two weeks of admission).
This form does not require a physician evaluation and can be completed in less than 5 minutes.
Failure to submit a completed Required Health Form and MMR immunization proof will result in administrative holds being placed on a student’s account, which may affect registration for classes.
3. In addition to the above requirements, all students must comply with PHL-2167 which requires them to acknowledge receipt of information pertinent to Meningococcal meningitis and the Meningococcal vaccine. This can be easily accomplished by signing on to MyUAlbany.
Click here for more information about Health Forms.