International Student Set Up for Payment/E-Bill Profiles
Manage Your Finances Online
- Visit the Finances Tab
To see current account information and important announcements.
- Make an E-Deposit for Housing
Pay your housing deposit online by selecting the "eDeposits" tab. For more information, contact ResLife@albany.edu or call (518) 442-5875.
- Set Up an E-Refund Account
Secure, fast and convenient. Expecting a refund? Sign up for electronic direct deposit refunds. Select the "eRefunds" tab and follow the easy steps.
- Set Up an Authorized User
Will someone assist in paying your account? Give them Authorized User access to view and pay your E-Bill. They can also receive automatic email and text reminders when new E-Bills are issued and set up E-Payment Plans. Choose the “My Account" > "Authorized User."
- Set Up Text Alerts
Receive text message reminders when your new E-Bill is issued. Sign up under “My Account" > "My Profiles" > "Communication."
- Retrieve E-Bills (on or after December 20)
Paper bills are NOT sent. E-Bills are issued on/or about the 20th of each month, and payment is due on the 15th of the following month. If registered prior to December 20th, you will receive your E-bill on/or about December 20th. Email notification will be sent to your @albany.edu email account when your E-Bill is ready to be viewed.
- Save Time! Pay Online!
Once you receive email notice of an E-Bill, select the “Payments” tab to pay your E-Bill with MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express or a checking or savings account.
- Enroll in the E-Payment Plan
Need more time to pay your invoice? Select the "Payment Plans" tab and enroll in the 4-installment payment plan. Spring installments are due 1/15, 2/15, 3/15, and 4/15; a $45 non-refundable application fee applies. You must enroll each semester you want to participate in the E-Payment Plan.
- Make international wire payments for tuition and fees from any country and any bank. Click here to learn more about peerTransfer.
Dropping Courses? Below 12 Credits? View Tuition Liability Dates.
International students are required to enroll in full-time study and should consult with an advisor in International Student and Scholar Services before dropping below 12 credits.
- To learn about dropping and adding courses and your tuition liability, click here. Reduction in course(s) may affect your visa status!
Not Attending? Let us know!
- You must drop your classes on MyUAlbany and contact the appropriate office(s):
- Failure to do so by published deadlines will result in charges: View Tuition Liability Dates.
Costs and Billing
International Undergraduate Student
Charges 2013-2014 Academic Year
|Tuition - Undergraduate
|Comprehensive Service Fee
|Academic Excellence Fee
|Student Activity Fee
|Intercollegiate Athletics Fee
|Student Alumni Partnership Fee (1)
|International Student Health Insurance (2)
|University SEVIS Fee (3)
|Total Tuition and Fees
|Double Room in Traditional
|Meal: Unlimited Plan
|Books and Supplies
|Clothing, Personal, Recreation (4)
|Total Tuition, Fees, Room & Meals
|The amounts above are subject to change without notice by the SUNY Board of Trustees. For updated and detailed information about tuition, fees and billing, please visit the Student Accounts' website. Exchange students may subtract from this estimate anything that is covered by the exchange agreement between the University at Albany and your university.
(1) Student Alumni Partnership Fee (optional - Spring 2014 Term Waiver)
(2) International Student Health Insurance: Comprehensive coverage for medical expenses arising from covered accidents and sicknesses; mandatory for all F-1 and J-1 visa holders and for all Study Abroad Students. Fall 2013 coverage: 8/15/13 - 1/14/14, $428.75; Spring & Summer 2014 coverage: 1/15/14 - 8/14/14, $672.00. Includes Medical Evacuation Fee: Fall 2013 $35.00; Spring & Summer 2014: $49.00.
(3) University SEVIS Fee is mandatory for all F and J visa holders.
(4) Estimated costs provided by the Office of International Student and Scholar Services.
"Right on the Money!" Financial Skill$ You Need to Know NOW!
Email email@example.com and ask us about sessions on financial literacy skills offered by the Student Financial Services Center.