International Student Set Up for Payment/E-Bill Profiles
Manage Your Finances Online
- Visit the Finances Tab
To see account and other important information and manage your status.
- Make an E-Deposit for Housing
- Set Up an E-Refund Account
- Set Up an Authorized User
- Set Up Text Alerts
- Retrieve E-Bills (on or after July 20)
Paper bills are NOT sent. E-Bills are issued on/or about the 20th of each month, and payment is due on the 15th of the following month. If registered prior to July 20, your E-bill will be issued on/or about July 20. Email notification will be sent to your @albany.edu email account that your E-Bill is ready to be viewed.
- Make Payments
- Enroll in the E-Payment Plan
- Make international wire payments for tuition and fees from any country and any bank. Click here to learn more about peerTransfer.
Dropping Courses? Below 12 Credits? View Tuition Liability Dates.
International students are required to enroll in full-time study and should consult with an advisor in International Student and Scholar Services before dropping below 12 credits.
- To learn about dropping and adding courses and your tuition liability, click here. Reduction in course(s) may affect your visa status!
Not Attending? Let us know!
- You must drop your classes on MyUAlbany and contact the appropriate office(s):
- Failure to do so by published deadlines will result in charges: View Tuition Liability Dates.
Costs and Billing
International Undergraduate Student
Estimated Charges 2014-2015 Academic Year
|Tuition - Undergraduate
|Comprehensive Service Fee
|Academic Excellence Fee
|Student Activity Fee
|Intercollegiate Athletics Fee
|Student Alumni Partnership Fee (1)
|International Student Health Insurance (2)
|University SEVIS Fee (3)
|Total Tuition and Fees
|Double Room in Traditional
|Meal: Unlimited Plan
|Books and Supplies
|Clothing, Personal, Recreation (4)
|Total Tuition, Fees, Room & Meals
The amounts above are the estimated rates for the 2014-15 academic year and are subject to change without notice by the SUNY Board of Trustees. For updated and detailed information about tuition, fees and billing, please visit the Student Accounts' website. Exchange students may subtract from this estimate anything that is covered by the exchange agreement between the University at Albany and your university.
(1) If you do not wish to support the Partnership, you may opt out or request a refund by completing the "Student-Alumni Partnership Opt-Out Request."
(2) Cost of International Student Health Insurance for Fall semester. Annual cost shown here includes coverage for the Fall, Spring and Summer.
(3) Mandatory fee for all students who have F-1 and J-1 visas. This fee supports compliance with federal mandates for reporting and tracking international students and scholars and is non-refundable for course withdrawals bearing an official drop/withdrawal date of the first date of the semester or later.
Note: The University's SEVIS fee should not be confused with the $200 SEVIS I-901 fee paid by visa applicants.
(4) Living expenses vary according to lifestyle and individual personal needs.
Look for detailed Billing and Payment Information in future communications.