- Getting Started Building Web Pages
- If you have an account on the UNIX cluster hosted by Information Technology Services, you can create a web page for yourself.
- If you are a faculty person who wishes to use the web in the classroom, contact ITLAL.
- If you want to create a web page for your student organization, contact the Office of Student Activities.
- If you are a researcher who wants to create a web page for a research project, center or institute, fill out the web space request form.
- If you wish to create a web page for an academic or administrative department, fill out the web space request form.
For Web Page Developers
- Tools and resources for creating web pages
- Graphics Information and Resources
- Scripting on the Client Side
- Scripting/Programming on the Server Side Through the Common Gateway Interface (CGI)
- FreeFor Online Use
- Web Browsers
- Additional Web Services at UAlbany
- If you have existing web pages on the University at Albany web site, use this request form to grant web developers access rights to your pages.
The University at Albany is committed to the ideal of universal web accessibility. Continuing efforts are being made to have the pages within this web site as accessible as possible in accordance with the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Getting Help with Web Page Building
If you wish to schedule a consultation with a staff member in the web group for help with web building or making your site accessible, please complete this brief form.
If you have comments or questions about the University's web pages, please complete this form.
About UAlbany | Prospective Students | Visit Us | Current Students | Alumni | Faculty/Staff | Outreach
Academics | Research | Athletics | Recreation | Information Technology Services | Libraries | Home
Copyright © 2002 University at Albany. All rights reserved.
University at Albany, 1400 Washington Avenue, Albany NY 12222
Phone: (518) 4423300 Webmaster