The University at Albany commends veterans for their service to their country and contribution to our campus community.
UAlbany aims to maintain a Veteran Helpful Campus (VHC) status. This is accomplished by providing necessary assistance to all UAlbany student veterans and functioning according to the following guidelines:
- Embrace the history of the GI Bill
- Employ knowledgeable and committed Veteran Certifying Offcial (VCO)
- Implement veteran-requested, SUNY mandated, tuition deferral
- Set aside a dedicated room for veterans
- Encourage and fund veterans' clubs, newspaper, etc.
- Identify faculty and staff who have served in the military
- Sponsor seminars and fundraising event with UAlbany Student Veterans
News & Notes
The American Red Cross is pleased to offer the Reconnection Workshops, dedicated to our country’s service men and women and their families and loved ones. The goal is to support and ease the transition home. For more information, please review the following FAQs. For specific dates of upcoming workshops, please click here.