Important Munch Money Information

Students who do not currently have a meal plan will first need to log into their MyUAlbany account to add a plan.

You can increase your Munch Money balance with a credit card or check your Munch Money balance online.

For more information regarding meal plan options available, visit our meal plan page.  For assistance visit, call  or email the SUNYCard Office (Campus Center B52, 518-442-5989). 

Important Notice: Beginning with the 2013-2014 school year, Munch Money will carry over from the summer to the fall and the fall to the spring semester, but not to the following academic year.  Any Munch Money remaining at the end of the spring semester will be forfeited.