UAS Gift Cards
UAS Gift Cards are a great gift choice for students, faculty, and staff and can be used at numerous locations on-campus. The gift card is a pre-paid declining balance card that can be purchased at the ID Card Office (Campus Center B-52) with cash, check or credit card.
Where are UAS gift cards accepted?
UAS gift cards are accepted on-campus at:
- Any on-campus dining location and 518 Market
- Vending machines that accept UAlbany ID Cards, including Shop 24 vending
- The University Bookstore
- The Performing Arts Center (tickets for performances)
- The University Library for printing and copying services
Please note the above locations are subject to change
How can I purchase a gift card?
- Gift cards can be purchased at the ID Card Office located in Campus Center B-52. The office is open Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm during the academic year and 8 am to 4 pm during the summer.
- Gift cards can be purchased with a minimum denomination of $10.00 with additional increments of $5.00. A $1.00 gift card activation fee will be charged for each gift card purchased. Gift cards have no value until activated at the time of purchase.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
Use of a gift card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- When using the card, it is subject to all applicable NYS sales tax laws.
- In order to redeem your gift card, it must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase.
- The gift card is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Protect this card as though it were cash. Gift cards are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- University Auxiliary Services reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions as necessary.
- After 12 months of non-use, a $4 per month dormant account fee will be deducted from the remaining balance on the card until depleted.
Terms & Conditions, effective January 2014
For questions about a UAS gift card, please contact the ID Card Office at 518-442-5989.