Surging enrollments in the 1920s made the chronic problem of physical facilities ever more urgent, and three additional buildings were completed in 1929. The new Milne School is to the far left, Page Hall has the columns and the tower, and Richardson Hall is just to the right of Page. This construction permitted the former auditorium and gymnasium to be converted into Hawley Library (to the far right), which opened in 1933.
<>