A new campus for the College was ready in the Fall of 1909. The handsome Georgian structures reflect the influence of Thomas Jefferson's design for the University of Virginia. The central building contained offices and classrooms, with the science building to the left and the auditorium and gym to the right. In 1929 the buildings were named Husted, Draper, and Hawley (left to right), and are part of the Downtown Campus today.
The image above is from a post card, while that below is possibly the architect's rendition.