The third home of the Normal School, constructed between 1883 and 1885, was located on Willett Street. The building stood opposite Albany's Washington Park, which provided open space that students could use as a campus. The building included chemistry and physics laboratories, an assembly hall that could seat over 600, and living quarters for the President.

The image above is from a post card, and that below is from a presentation drawing by the architects, Ogden and Wright.

<>