423 State Street
- The University's State Street Conference Center is an elegant setting for a reception or meeting
- Three rooms are available to the public -- the Drawing Room, Library and Conference Room. The maximum capacity is 45 people.
- The rooms are furnished in mahogany Queen Anne-style furniture
- The Conference Room features a marble fireplace and a view of beautiful Washington Park
- The three rooms are adjoining; sliding doors may be opened to make an ideal space for a reception or closed to create three separate rooms for meetings and small gatherings.
The Conference Center is available to University Groups, educational and other not-for-profit organizations and commercial organizations for a daily rental fee. All Non-University groups are encouraged to have a campus contact and enlist a University sponsor.