Directly following the completion of your semester in progress, you should request an official final transcript to be sent from your college to UAlbany’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions. In addition, all enrolled transfer students must supply an official final high school transcript verifying graduation or the equivalent before the start of classes.

If you intend to receive credit for any AP exams, IB courses, or CLEP exams, please forward official score reports to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as soon as possible.

Failure to submit official transcripts and/or late submission of advanced credit score reports may impact your receipt of federal and state financial assistance.

If you have questions concerning official transcripts or advanced credit, please contact Undergraduate Admissions at (518) 442-5435 or ugadmissions@albany.edu.