Need more time to pay your E-Bill?
The E-Payment Plan was developed to help students and families meet financial obligations while attending the University at Albany. It is not a loan program but a way to minimize debt by extending the payment period.
E-Payment Plan Features
- Installments are due on fixed dates:
Full Plan Descriptions available on enrollment in epay.
- Term-specific only.
- $45 per term, non-refundable enrollment fee; $25 Summer.
- Missed installments are due on enrollment. If you enroll on Installment 1 date, you pay $45 plus 1 installment; if you enroll on Installment 2 date, you pay $45 plus 2 installments.
- Prior term charges cannot be included in the plan.
- Late installment payments are subject to late fees and holds.
To Enroll in the E-Payment Plan
Students will need:
- UAlbany Net ID and Password (the same NET ID and Password used to sign into MyUAlbany)
- Checking, savings or credit card account information.
Parents and other designees need to be set up as authorized users in order to enroll their student in the payment plan. To learn about being set up as an authorized user, please visit ”Set-Up and Authorized User.”
- Log onto E-Pay.
- Select the “Payment Plans” tab.
- Select “Sign Up For a New Payment Plan.”
- Read the Full Plan Description.
- Follow the easy steps:
- 1. Payment Plan
- 2. Budget Worksheet
- 3. Payment Method
- 4. Sign Agreement
- Be sure to read each screen fully as you proceed.