Earn a master of social work degree and specialize in services to aging persons and their families. Through the Internships in Aging Project (IAP), you can make a difference while becoming a leader in a dynamic field.
Using this site, you can:
- Contact IAP
- Learn more about working with older persons and their families and careers in aging
- Learn more about IAP
- IAP Alumni Profiles
- IAP Alumni Update – update your contact information
- Get an overview of the curriculum
- Learn about field instruction opportunities and the participating agencies
- Apply to the program
- Explore careers in social work in aging
- Find University at Albany resources for social work in aging
- Find other external resources for social work in aging
- What is a rotation?