Faculty & Staff
David Strogatz, Ph.D., Director
- Dr. Strogatz is Principal Investigator for the PRC Grant and Director of the Center. He also heads activities in the Research Core.
Edward Waltz, Ph.D., Associate Director
- Dr. Waltz heads the Administration Core as well as activities in the Communications, Dissemination, and Training Core.
Regina L. Bryde, MPA, Communications Coordinator
- Ms. Bryde coordinates all communications and dissemination activities & materials for the Prevention Research Center
Sharleen Brittell, Project Assistant
- Ms. Brittell assists the Director and Associate Director on all aspects of Center Management.
Brian D. Fisher, PH.D
Mary Gallant, Ph.D., M.P.H., Principal Investigator, Core Projects
Ruby Wang, Ph.D., Statistician and Data Manager
- Dr. Wang serves as consulting statistician for all PRC research projects.
Anna Zendell, M.S.W, Research Coordinator
- Ms. Zendell coordinates activites for the core research projects.
UAlbany SPH-based faculty:
- Davison, Kirsten, Ph.D.
- Dewar, Diane M., Ph.D.
- Hosler, Akiko, Ph.D.
- Jurkowski, Janine, Ph.D.
- Manganello, Jennifer, Ph.D.
- Shaw, Benjamin, Ph.D.
- Young, Yuchi, Dr.P.H.