MDS 3.0- Continuing Education Credits
Nursing Contact Hours
School of Public Health, University at Albany, is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the New York State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
It has been assigned Provider Code 7WDQEL-PRV-10.
Course code 7WDQEL-PRV-10-001; 5.5 contact hour
Other continuing education credits available:
- Dietary Managers - 5.0 educational clock hours
- Registered Dieticians and Dietetic Technicians, Registered - 5.0 continuing professional education hours
- Social Workers - 6.0 contact hours
- Recreation Therapists - .45 continuing education units
- NYS Dept. of Health Board of Nursing Home Administrators - 5.5 hours.