To be considered for admission into one of the Certificate programs, applicants must submit the following:
- Proof of a baccalaureate degree (official transcript) from academic institution(s) where degree was earned
(An official English translation from WES should be provided if the original is not in English)
- A personal statement or letter of intent describing the applicant's background and his/her reasons for pursuing the Certificate
- Official TOEFL score report as evidence of proficiency in English (For international applicants only)
- A completed application and payment of fee
- Certificate in Public Health Fundamentals and Principles and Certificate in Global Health applicants are required to have taken an undergraduate level math or statistics course.
- Certificate in Global Health applicants are required to submit 2 letters of recommendation.
How to Apply
Applications to all Certificate programs at the School of Public Health are processed through the Graduate Studies Admissions Office.
For More Information
Certificate Programs Listing
Certificate in Public health Fundamentals and Principles
Certificate in Public Health Surveillance and Preparedness
Certificate in Health Disparities
Certificate in Global Health