PhD Program of Study
To satisfy requirements for the Ph.D. degree, students must:
- Complete 60 credits of coursework with a B (3.0) grade point average;
- Pass comprehensive examinations, as described below.
- Pass or waive the required courses in the support sequence: Statistics II (CRJ 687) Research Design II (CRJ 688);
- Complete research tool requirements in a specialized area of research methodology;
- Present and successfully defend a dissertation prospectus;
- Present and successfully defend a dissertation;
- Comply with the University's statute of limitations requirement by completing all program requirements within eight calendar years of the date of initial registration.