MAJOR CHANGES TO SCJ COMMENCEMENT EVENT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Join the School of Criminal Justice as we honor our Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts, and Doctoral degree recipients at the SCJ Commencement Celebration.
Saturday, May 16 at 3:30 pm
Page Hall Auditorium, Downtown Campus
- Graduates are invited to bring a maximum of 5 guests.
- Tickets will be issued and can be picked up in Draper 220 beginning on Monday, May 11. (If you have graduated and cannot get your tickets in advance, you can request to have tickets mailed or reserved at Will Call.)
- If extra tickets are available following the registration deadline, a drawing will be held to distribute those tickets. An email will be sent to notify students of the drawing details.
- Graduates MUST arrive at the ceremony no later than 3:00 pm.
- Parking is available in the Thurlow, Hawley and Schuyler (for handicapped guests) lots. See the parking map for more information.
- Many students will wear formal commencement regalia (cap and gown), but it is NOT required.
- The ceremony will last approximately 90 minutes.
- A reception with light refreshments will follow the ceremony.
Please contact the School of Criminal Justice at email@example.com with any questions.