Rockefeller College Center, Institute,
and Program Fellowships
Each year Rockefeller College, its affiliated centers, and research partners offer a range of fellowship opportunities to incoming graduate students. Both incoming and current Rockefeller College masters and doctoral students who meet the eligibility criteria defined below may apply.
The deadline to apply for full consideration for the 2014-15 academic year is February 1, 2014. Applications will be accepted until June 15, 2014, but are dependent on available funding.
Students may submit fellowship applications to no more than two centers. You MUST submit a full, complete application for each center that you are applying to.
Eligibility Criteria – incoming students
- GRE scores in the 60th percentile or higher
- A TOEFL score of 100 IBT or higher
Eligibility Criteria – current students
- Overall grade point average of 3.5 or higher
Applicants must submit the following for each center to which they are applying (in Microsoft Word or pdf format):
- Demographic Information
- Full name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Student status – indicate whether you are an incoming or current student, include degree program (e.g. MPA, PhD), department (political science or public administration and policy) and anticipated year of graduation
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement that includes an explanation of how the fellowship you are applying for would help you achieve your personal and professional goals. The statement must not exceed two pages.
Applications must be submitted electronically to Rockadmissions@albany.edu.