Support RNA Science and Technology
Donations can help to support our programs. Your giving to The RNA Institute can...
- Attract and Recruit Distinguished Faculty,
- Provide Scholarships for Deserving Students,
- Enhance our Seminar Series,
- Increase Undergraduate Research Participation,
- Enrich Student Experiences,
- Support Major New Initiatives,
- Purchase or Enhance Research Technology.
Endowments provide the earnings from investments. You can create an endowment to ...
- Support Distinguished Faculty,
- Provide Undergraduate or Graduate Scholarships,
- Support a Lecture or Seminar Series,
- Enhance Research on RNA.
To further discuss your Giving options or to consider major donations, you can contact ...
- Paul Agris, Director, The RNA Institute
- Jennifer Montimurro, Program Administrator, The RNA Institute
- Office of University Development.
Donations are processed through the University at Albany Foundation and are fully tax deductible. You can give now by ...
- Using the On-Line donation form
- Authorizing Payroll Deductions
- Mailing a check payable to the "University at Albany Foundation" with a designation for "The RNA Institute" to: University at Albany Foundation, 1400 Washington Ave., Albany, NY 12222
To specify gifts for The RNA Institute, the designation can be indicated in the Memo portion of the check, in an accompanying letter, or in the Comments field of the online form.