Advanced RNA Instrumentation Facility
If the following tools look like they might be critical to your RNA research, please contact our scientific staff listed below. They look forward to discussing collaborations, methodological approaches and instrument training that could address your analytical questions.
- Automated liquid handlers (2), including capabilities for 96 and 384 well plates- PerkinElmer - Janus Varispan + MDT Automated Workstation, Perkin Elmer
- Multilabel Microplate reader – including fluorescence, ultra-sensitive luminescence, absorbance, time-resolved fluorescence (TRF) and TR-FRET, - Envision, PerkinElmer
- Liquid Scintillation Counter- Tri-Carb, Perkin Elmer
- Nano Isothermal Titration Calorimeters (2) (low volume)– TA Instruments
- Differential Scanning Calirometer – TA Instruments
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography/ Mass Spectrometry Triple Quadrupole – Acquity I-Class/XevoTQ-S, Waters Corp.
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography/ Photodiode Array detector – Acquity I-Class/PDA Waters Corp.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography /UV detectors (2) – Waters Co.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography /UV detector – Prominence, Shimadzu.
- UV-Vis Spectrophotometers (3) with automated cell changers and thermal ramping – Cary 100, Agilent
- Oligo Synthesizer – MerMade 4, Bioautomation
- Sigma RNA libraries, Mission Series including mouse lentiviral shRNA, siRNA Human and rat druggable genome, Human and mouse esiRNA and human and mouse pooled shRNA and target ID library which enables bench-top transcriptome-wide human miRNA and ncRNA gene target identification.