2nd Annual Symposium on
RNA Science and its Applications
March 17-20, 2015
(CRISPR Workshop 17th-19th, Simulation Workshop 19th, Symposium 20th)
Symposium Keynote Speakers:
Christine Guthrie, University of California - San Francisco
Peter Sarnow, Stanford University
Supriya Shivakumar, Sigma-Aldrich
Robert Singer, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Erik Sontheimer, RNA Therapeutics Institute, U Mass Medical School
- Notification of oral presentations, poster selection and CRISPR workshop admission by 1/26/15
- 3 awards (undergraduate, graduate and postdoc) will be given out after the poster session on March 20th!
- Student (Early $25/Late $40)
- Post Doc (Early $50/Late $65)
- All Others (Early $75/Late $90)
Travel: Visit the University map and directions page for various routes to UAlbany.
International atendees can fly into Albany International Airport which is 10 minutes away from campus. Alternatively, they can fly into JFK airport and then take the AirTrain to LIRR Jamaica Station to LIRR Penn Station. From Penn Station, Amtrak Trains run regularly to the Albany-Rensselaer Station.
Accommodations: Coming Soon!
Organizing Committee: Angel Garcia, Melinda Larsen, Prash Rangan, Joe Wade
Contact Lori Chertoff with any questions you may have!