Motorcycles must be registered and require a University decal to park on campus. Motorcycles are not permitted to park on sidewalks or under stairs.You may register more than one vehicle; however you may not have more than one vehicle on campus at the same time.
- You may not have a motorcycle and a car on campus at the same time.
- No tandem parking
Motorcycle parking options:
- Bike Rooms - do NOT park motorcycles in bicycle racks. Motorcycles parked in bicycle racks are subject to ticket/tow.
- Any area covered by a current decal
- Any open/registered parking area during posted hours
- Directly behind any light post (as long as the bike is not taking up a space that could be used by a car)