1. H. Abbas, D.N. Mahato, S. Satti, “Measurements and Simulations of Focused Beam for OrthovoltageTherapy,” Medical Physics, 2014.
2. Sajjad Tahir, Sajid Bashir, Jonathan C. Petruccelli, Carolyn MacDonald, Fourier transform image processing techniques for grid-based phase imaging,
Proc. SPIE 9209, Advances in Computational Methods for X-Ray Optics III, 920913 doi: 10.1117/12.2062889.
3. Sajid Bashir, Jonathan C. Petruccelli, Carolyn MacDonald, Phase imaging using polycapillary optics Proc. SPIE 9207, Advances in X-Ray/EUV
Optics and Components IX, 92070X, doi:10.1117/12.2063229.
4. Bushra Kanwal, Alexandru F. Petrescu, Tianxi Sun, Carolyn A. MacDonald, Modeling of a compound imaging system with a curved monochromator and
polycapillary optics in Proc. SPIE 9209, Advances in Computational Methods for X-Ray Optics III, 92090O doi:10.1117/12.2063309
5. Laila Hassan, Lubna Peerzada, Katie Kern, C. A. MacDonald, “Coherent scatter imaging simulation forscreening mammography,” in
Penetrating Radiation Systems and Applications XIII, Proceedings of SPIE Volume: 8509, 2012.
6. Tianxi Sun and C.A. MacDonald, “Full-field transmission x-ray imaging with confocal polycapillary x-ray optics,” Journal of Applied
Physics, 113, pp. 053104-1 to 053104-4 (2013).
7. M. Bass, C. DeCusatis, J Enoch, V. Lakshminarayanan, G. Li, C. MacDonald, V.N. Mahajan, E. VanStryland, eds., Handbook of Optics Third
Ed., Volumes I-V, McGraw-Hill 2010.
8. C.A. MacDonald, Focusing Polycapillary Optics and their Applications, X-Ray Optics and Instrumentation, special issue X-Ray Focusing: Techniques and
Applications, Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 867049, 17 pages, doi:10.1155/2010/867049.
9. Wei Zhou, Dip Mahato, C.A. MacDonald, “Analysis of Powder X-Ray Diffraction Resolution Using Collimating and Focusing Polycapillary Optics,” Thin Solid
Films 518 (18) July 2010, pp. 5047-5056.
10. Ayhan Bingolbali and C.A. MacDonald, "Curved crystal x-ray optics for monochromatic imaging with a clinical source,” Med. Phys. Volume 36, Issue 4, pp.
1176-1183, 2009, doi: 10.1118/1.3083568.
11. N. Mail, C. MacDonald and W. M. Gibson, “Microscintigraphy with high resolution collimators and radiographic imaging detectors” Medical Physics 36 (2),
pp. 645-655, 2009.
12. Ayhan Bingolbali and C. A. MacDonald, “Quality assessment system for curved crystal X-ray optics," Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research
Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, Volume 267, Issue 5, March 2009, Pages 832-841.
13. Z. W. Chen, W. M. Gibson, N. Mail, C. A. MacDonald, “Total reflection x-ray fluorescence with low power sources coupled to doubly curved crystal
optics,” Spectrochimica. Acta. B, 60 (4), pp.471-8, 2005.
14. F.R. Sugiro, Danhong Li, C.A. MacDonald, “Beam Collimation with Polycapillary X-ray Optics for High Contrast High Resolution Monochromatic Imaging,”
Med. Phys., 31, p. 3288, 2004.
15. C.A. MacDonald and W.M. Gibson, “Applications and Advances In Polycapillary Optics”, X-ray Spectrometry, 32 (3), 2003, pp 258-268.
16. C.A. MacDonald, W.M. Gibson, and W. Peppler, "X-Ray Optics for Better Diagnostic Imaging," Technology In Cancer Research And Treatment, 1, (2), April
2002, pp 111-118.
17. F.A. Hofmann, W.M. Gibson, C.A. MacDonald, D.A. Carter, J.X. Ho, J.R. Ruble, "Polycapillary Optic - Source combinations for Protein Crystallography,"
Jour. Applied Crys. 34, pp.330-335, 2001.
18. C.A. MacDonald, S.M. Owens, and W.M. Gibson, "Polycapillary X-Ray Optics for Microdiffraction," Journal of Applied Crystallography, 32, pp160-7, 1999
19. B.K. Rath, W.M. Gibson, Lei Wang, B.E. Homan and C.A. MacDonald, “Measurement and Analysis of Radiation Effects in Polycapillary X-ray Optics,” Journal
of Applied Physics, 83, no.12, pp. 7424-7435, June 15 1998
20. Lei Wang, B.K. Rath, W.M. Gibson, J.C. Kimball, C.A. MacDonald, "Performance Study of PolycapillaryOptic Performance for Hard X rays," Journal of
Applied Physics, 80 (7), pp.3628-3638, October 1, 1996.
21. D.G. Kruger, C.C. Abreu, E.G. Hendee, A. Kocharian, W.W. Peppler, C.A. Mistretta, C.A. MacDonald, “Imaging Characteristics of X-Ray Capillary Optics in
Mammography,” Medical Physics 23 (2), pp. 187-196, February 1996.
22. C.A. MacDonald, "Applications and Measurements of Polycapillary X-Ray Optics," Invited Paper, Journal of X-Ray Science and Technology, 6, pp. 32-47, 1996, PMID 21307511
23. B. Rath, R. Youngman, C.A. MacDonald, "An Automated Test System for Measuring Polycapillary X-Ray Optics," Review of Scientific Instrumentation, 65, pp.3393-3398, Nov. 1994.
24. J.B. Ullrich, W.M. Gibson, M.V. Gubarev, C.A. MacDonald, "Potential for Concentration of Synchrotron Beams with Capillary Optics," Nuclear Instruments
and Methods in Physics Research A 347, pp. 401-406, 1994.
25. C.A. MacDonald, A.M. Malvezzi, and F. Spaepen, "Picosecond Time-Resolved Measurements of Crystallization in Noble Metals," Journal of Applied Physics, 65, no. 1, 1988, pp. 129-136.