- Ph.D. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Associate Professor, University at Albany, SUNY (1971-1985)
- Visiting Professor, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies (1976)
- Adjunct Professor, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (1978)
- Visiting Professor, University of Munich, Germany (1981)
- Professor, University at Albany, SUNY (1986-present)
1) M. Sadiq and A. Inomata, “Coherent states for polynomial su(2) algebra” Jour. Phys. A: Math. Theor., 40 (2007) 11105-11111.
2) A. Inomata, “Path integration in the field of dispiration” in Path Integrals: New Trends and Perspectives, eds. W. Janke and A. Perster (World Scientific, London, 2008) pp. 48-56.
3) M. Sadiq, A. Inomata and G. Junker, “Coherent states for a polynomial su(1,1) algebra and a conditionally solvable system” Jour. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 42 (2009) 3652210-3652227.
Book: A. Inomata, H. Kuratsuji and C.C. Gerry, Path Integrals ans Coherent States for su(2) and su(1,1), (World Scientific, Singapore, 1992).