Tickets may be purchased:
• in person at the Box Office
• by phone: (518) 442-3997
• by fax: (518) 442-5099
• by internet
• by mail: UAlbany Performing Arts Center, PAC- 266, Albany, NY 12222
Payment may be made by cash, check, Mastercard, Visa or money order. Faculty, students and staff may now also use Podium to purchase tickets.
Ticket reservations are not held without payment. Full payment must be made at the time of your order.
For all events listed under Prime Performances, there is an advance ticket price and a day of show ticket price.
In order to receive the advance ticket price, your order must be received, confirmed and processed by a box office employee before the day of the show. If payment information (namely, credit card info) is not obtained by an actual staff member before the day of the show, the higher prices will be used when processing your ticket order.
1) All ticket sales are final. No exchanges or refunds are given. No exceptions.
2) A $1 per order handling fee is applied to all credit card sales.
3) Voicemail, fax, and internet requests must be confirmed by a Box Office employee before tickets are issued.
4) Tickets for all performances are general admission. Seating is first-come, first-served.
5) Latecomers are seated at the discretion of the management and its staff. For their productions, the Theatre Department has a very strict late seating policy. Latecomers may be denied admittance to the theatre. For more details on their policy, please contact the Department directly. (PAC Room 262; (518) 442-4200; email@example.com)