Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy
- Burton Lecture and Public Service Awards Ceremony
An annual event to honor and engage leading scholars, policy makers and officials oncurrent issues.
- CTG’s Theresa Pardo Appointed Policy Advisor of New York’s Open Data Initiative
- Capital District Medical Decision Making Interest Group
Physicians and other professionals interested in medical decision making and healthcare issues meet monthly at Albany Medical Center.
- Center for International Development
SUNY/CID is a leading university based international development center enhancing the knowledge and practice of governance and policy making.
- Center for International Development Hosts Kenyan Government Delegation
- Center for Policy Research
This Initiative contracts with state, local, and federal government agencies and nonprofits to develop training and formal simulation models to address critical problems.
- Center for Technology in Government at UAlbany working with New York State to Bring Open NY to the Next Level
- Center for Women in Government and Civil Society
The center conducts research, provides fellowships, educational programs, conducts a Liberty Partnership Program for at-risk students, and other outreach activities.
- Center for Women in Government and Civil Society Announces 2013 Awards for Leadership
- Center for Women in Government and Civil Society Names 2014 Fellows
- Daughter of Immigrants, Rockefeller College Grad Seeks to Strengthen the Bonds between U.S., Latin America
- David L. Rousseau Named Dean of Rockefeller College at the University at Albany
- Education Finance Research Consortium
The EFRC is a collaborative research and policy analysis venture between the NYSED, Board of Regents, researchers, and policy makers.
- Energy Efficiency Projects at UAlbany Support Governor Cuomo's Build Smart NY Initiative
- Federal Homeland Security Partners with Rockefeller College to Train Students for Security and Counter-Terrorism Work
- Former Librarian Bequeaths $2.2 Million to University at Albany Libraries
- Four UAlbany Students Impress NYS Metropolitan Transportation Authority with New High-Tech Reporting Design
- Fulbright Scholars Highlight Wide Range of UAlbany Academic Excellence
- Future Leaders Continue the Mission of UAlbany's Center for Women in Government and Civil Society
- Global Project Receives Strong Federal Support to Stem WMD Proliferation through Enhanced Trade Controls
- Governance Futures
This is a nationwide search to discover governance structures, strategies, and practices that vary significantly from conventional practices.
- Health Care, 2010 Elections Highlight Upcoming Rockefeller College Policy Conversations
- Initiative for System Dynamics in the Public Sector
The Initiative contracts with state agencies, local governments, the federal government & nonprofits to develop formal simulation models to understand critical problems.
- Institute for Traffic Safety Management and Research
The Institute for Traffic Safety was established in 1978 as a partnership between the DMV and UAlbany funded by grants.
- Intergovernmental Studies Program (IGSP)
The Intergovernmental Studies Program (IGSP) works to improve intergovernmental performance and collaborative outcomes for state and local governments.
- Karan Verma, ’16, Draws Inspiration from UAlbany’s Living/Learning Community to Bring H2O Zone to Campus
- Korean Professional MPA Program
The program provides mid-career public service professionals from South Korea with graduate education toward MPA and expanding their field experience in government
- Local Government Assistance Program
LGAP partners with municipalities and state-wide entities like the Office of the State Comptroller to devise strategies for managing their limited resources.
- National Center for Security and Preparedness
Through collaboration, creativity, and a commitment to excellence, NCSP supports the nation's efforts to be secure from acts of terrorism.
- Non-profit Management Certificate
The Certificate in Nonprofit Management is designed to provide the knowledge and tools to successfully navigate increasingly complexities of nonprofits.
- Policy and Management Roundtables
The Roundtables bring together members of the nonprofit, for profit, government and University communities to explore policy issues of concern.
- Professional Development Program
The Professional Development Program has been a leader through its commitment to continuing professional education and public service.
- Professional Development Program Retrains Registered Nurses to Address Forecasted Shortage
- Professional Internship Program
This program places graduate students in public administration, public policy and political science in organizations with a public service focus.
- Protecting Upstate NY from Severe Weather Events to be Explored at UAlbany/Rockefeller Institute Forum, April 14
- Residents Invited to Participate in the State's Efforts to Increase High-Speed Internet Access
- Rockefeller College Honors Seven at Annual Alumni Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy Honors Distinguished Alumni
- SUNY Launches Research Networks of Excellence
- Senate, Assembly Internships a Capital Experience for University at Albany Students
- State Comptroller Partnership for Strategic Leadership Institute (SLI)
SLI provides a series of six intensive two-day courses for mid-level managers to prepare for future leadership roles in OSC.
- System Dynamics Society
The SDS is an international nonprofit organization devoted to the development and use of systems thinking and system dynamics.
- The Brunswik Society
The Brunswik Society is an informal association of researchers interested in understanding and improving human judgment and decision making.
- Traffic Information Services (Database Services & Consultation)
Through its partnership with the DMV, ITSMR has access to traffic records in NYS on accidents, tickets and license information.
- Tuesday Policy Lunch Series - Sponsored by Rockefeller College
A weekly event held on Tuesdays that brings state practionioners together with faculty and students to discuss current issues.
- UAlbany - Albany Law School Workshop Will Address Information Sharing and Coordination Challenges in Financial Market Regulation
- UAlbany Celebrates Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity in Advance of Inauguration
- UAlbany Center for Technology in Government Develops Content Management Tools for Federal and State Agencies
- UAlbany Center for Technology in Government Report Provides Case Studies, Practical Advice on the Benefits of Opening Data
- UAlbany Center for Women in Government and Civil Society Hosts Community Leader Forum, June 13
- UAlbany Conference Focuses on the Role and Impact of Middle Eastern Women
- UAlbany Convenes Business, Government and Academic Leaders to Explore the Future of Advanced Data Analytics, May 5
- UAlbany Experts Advisory: Destabilization in Iraq and the Global Economic Implications
- UAlbany Experts Available to Discuss Terrorism Threats Looming Over Sochi Olympics
- UAlbany Experts in Information Literacy and Nonprofit Management and Leadership Win SUNY Innovative Instruction Awards
- UAlbany Helps Capital Region Community Navigate Affordable Care Act
- UAlbany Hosts Global Conference on Technology and Government Innovation
- UAlbany Researchers Receive Federal Grant to Inform Consumers on How North American Imports Get to Market
- UAlbany Scientists Pursue Health Research through SUNY Network of Excellence Funding
- UAlbany Senior Selected for Research Fellowship through Microsoft, Center for Technology in Government
- UAlbany and Weill Cornell Researchers Discuss Broad Impact of HIV-Testing Guideline Changes in New England Journal of Medicine
- UAlbany, City School District of Albany Team Up to Promote College and Career Readiness
- UAlbany’s Center for International Development Awarded $13.4 Million to Strengthen Legislative Development in West Africa
- UAlbany’s Center for Technology in Government Releases Report and Case Studies on the Benefits of Air Quality Information
- University at Albany Inaugurates Robert J. Jones as its 19th President
- Veteran Discovers a Passion for Helping Other Veterans Transition from Service to Academic World
- Women and Public Policy Fellowship
A competitive annual fellowship program that accepts up to 20 talented graduate students from a college or university within NYS.
- Women in Government Seminar Series
The Center For Women In Governent hosts a number of seminars and lectures on current issues and topics.