College of Computing and Information
- UAlbany Uses 3D Technology to Create Prosthetic Hands for Children
- University at Albany to Host the Nation’s First College of Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security and Cybersecurity
- Coding Boot Camp Proves a Success at UAlbany
- UAlbany Information Scientist Named to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s National Advisory Committee
- Center for Technology in Government publishes Enabling Open Government for All: A Roadmap for Public Libraries
- Two Computer Science Students Build UAlbany’s First Official Mobile App
- UAlbany Cyberlearning Experts Awarded $1.34 Million to Create Sustained Knowledge-Building Networks
- University at Albany Welcomes Class of 2018
- UAlbany Scientists Pursue Health Research through SUNY Network of Excellence Funding
- Four UAlbany Students Impress NYS Metropolitan Transportation Authority with New High-Tech Reporting Design
- UAlbany Convenes Business, Government and Academic Leaders to Explore the Future of Advanced Data Analytics, May 5
- HuffPost Engineer Adam Denenberg, ’98, Returns to UAlbany and Shares 'What I Wish I Knew When I Graduated'
- UAlbany START-UP NY Plan Approved by State Officials
- Study Abroad Program Opens Up STEM Opportunities for Brazilian Students
- UAlbany Hosts ‘Disaster Blaster’ Junior FIRST Lego League Expo
- Cuomo Names Dean of Computing and Information to Lead His Cyber Security Advisory Board
- University at Albany Inaugurates Robert J. Jones as its 19th President
- UAlbany’s College of Computing and Information to Lead National Girls Collaborative Project
- CTG’s Theresa Pardo Appointed Policy Advisor of New York’s Open Data Initiative
- Center for Technology in Government to Use Federal Laura Bush Grant to Explore Public Libraries' Role in Open Government
- UAlbany Researcher Leads Investigation of Games for Enhanced STEM Education in K-12 Environment
- Center for International Development Hosts Kenyan Government Delegation
- UAlbany Advances Plans for Emerging Technology and Entrepreneurship Complex
- UAlbany Center for Technology in Government Develops Content Management Tools for Federal and State Agencies
- UAlbany to Host 5th Global Game Jam, January 25-27
- UAlbany Hosts Super Seniors Junior FIRST Lego League Expo, December 15
- UAlbany Welcomes Class of 2016: Themed Living-Learning Communities Double as Students Seek Like-Minded Learners
- Video Game Aims to Train Adults to Overcome Critical Decision-Making Biases
- UAlbany Scientists Develop Method for Authenticating Digital Images by Analyzing 'Noise'
- UAlbany Researcher Explores New Computing Approaches for Networks
- UAlbany Hosts National Science Foundation Day to Boost Federal Research Funding
- UAlbany Team's Language Analysis Program Key to Intelligence Efforts
- UAlbany Academics in Focus: Computer Science
- UAlbany Researchers Receive Federal Grant to Inform Consumers on How North American Imports Get to Market
- CTG Tool to Aid Obama Administration Open Government Initiative
- Haas, Andrew R.
- Strzalkowski, Tomek
- 'Jeopardy' Winner 'Watson' to Give Even Better Answers with Strzalkowski's Technology
- Congressman Paul D. Tonko Addresses Issues Confronting Middle Class America at UAlbany's Annual Burton Lecture
- UAlbany Computer Scientist one of the Brains Behind Computer Contestant on Jeopardy! Feb. 14
- UAlbany to Host Global Game Jam on Jan. 28-30
- UAlbany Hosts Biomedical Engineering-Themed Junior FIRST Lego League Expo
- UAlbany Thanksgiving Traditions Provide International Students a Taste of Home
- Residents Invited to Participate in the State's Efforts to Increase High-Speed Internet Access
- Fulbright Scholars Highlight Wide Range of UAlbany Academic Excellence
- UAlbany to Host Global Game Jam Jan. 27-29
- Stefl-Mabry, Joette
- Murray, Neil V.
- Lyu, Siwei
- Bush, Stephen F.
- Technology Leaders of Today Speaker Series
Women working in various aspects of computing speak about experiences; the lectures are free and open to the community.
- Institute for Informatics, Logics, and Security Studies
A multi-disciplinary organization conducting advanced research and Ph.D. level graduate education in various aspects of computational informatics.
- Higher Education Administration and Policy
- College of Computing and Information Internships
CCI partners with libraries, government, corporations and other organizations to identify internship opportunities mutually beneficial for students and CCI partners.
- Web Development for K- 12 Education
Students design, develop, deploy, and evaluate Web-based learning modules for use by the Albany School's K thru 12 students.
- Master of Science in Information Science (MSIS)
MSIS is designed to prepare students for employment in the corporate and public sector, and to equip students for entry into a doctoral program in information science.
- Website Assessment for NYS Education Department
Assessing the New York State Education's Department website; 600,000 pages available to the public.
- Center for Technology in Government
CTG works with government to foster public sector innovation, enhance capability, generate public value, and support good governance.
- NYS Council for Universal Broadband
NYS Council recommends ways to extend high-speed and broadband access to under-served rural and urban areas throughout the state.
- Center for Information Forensics and Assurance
The center focuses on training and educating citizens and public employees in information privacy, security, and assets and infrastructure protection.
- Capital Region Cyber Crime Partnership
An association of governemnt agencies and the University at Albany formed to help prevent and prosecute technology based crimes.
- NYS Public/Private Sector Cyber Security Workgroup
Cyber readiness of private and government entities; assessing vulnerabilities, and identifying mitigation strategies.
- Technology Leaders of Today Speaker Series
Women working in various aspects of computing speak about experiences. The lectures are free and open to the community.
- TechConnex/CCI Innovation Forum
Series of Innovation Forums, designed to highlight ways in which information technologies are making a difference in business and industry.
- Junior FIRST LEGO
Introduces children from the ages of six to nine on the concepts of teamwork and basic design skills, creating an interest in science and technology
- Regional Bibliographic Databases
Charting the Future of CDLC's Regional Bibliographic Databases Program
- Institute for Financial Market Regulation
Financial services and regulatory organizations educate students and conduct research in financial market regulation.
- Management of IBM's Library
IBM's library and information services provides on-line database searches and other related activities
- Social Robotics Consortium
Students utilize robots as a platform to learn key computer science concepts, programming, hardware and software.