Since 1998, a journal for poetry, criticism, reviews, stories and essays edited by
Our guidelines. Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offcourse gratefully acknowledges the server support provided by The University at Albany.
Issue #51, December 2012.
Issue #50, September 2012.
- Two Self Portraits and other poems by John Amen.
- Spanish Poems by Carlos Barbarito with translations by Ricardo Nirenberg.
- Three New Poems by Christopher Barnes.
- "A Doe Waits for Death" and other poems by Joyce S. Brown.
- Poems by Billy Cancel.
- Poems on the Letter Ψ by Michael Fisher.
- "The Walk", a story by Stan Johannesen.
- A Selection from Timewave Zero by Rebecca Lu Kiernan.
- Poems by Jude Cowan Montague.
- "BFF", a story by Alexander Nirenberg.
- "Uncle Abraham", a reminiscence by Ricardo Nirenberg.
- "Luciana da Parma", a story by Robert Wexelblatt.
- "Paris Notebook", poems and pictures by Sarah White.
- Two Poetry Books reviewed by Ricardo Nirenberg: "The Last Man" by R. L. Swihart, Kanev Books, 2012, and "The New Arcana" by John Amen and Daniel Y. Harris, NYQ Books, 2012.
Issue #49, June 2012.
Issue #48, March 2012.
Issue #47, November 2011.
Issue #46, Summer 2011.
Issue #45, March 2011.
Congratulations to our contributor Tess Almendarez Lojacono! Her new novel, MILAGROS, has just appeared from Laughing Cactus Press, ISBN 978-0-9826243-4-0.
See the book at http://silverboomerbooks.com/draft/9780982624340-Perfect_Milagros.pdf
Issue #44, December 2010.
- Three Poems by Geordie de Boer.
- Four Poems by Joyce S. Brown.
- Four Poems by Ricky Garni.
- "The Shed", a story by Jeremy Griffin.
- "Chips", a story by Connley Landers.
- "Tecnología de la Barbarie", a story by Jorge Majfud, translated into English by Bruce Campbell.
- Three Poems by Nicholas Messenger.
- "The Trees Remember", a story by Michael Sauve.
- "You Mean You're Allowed To Do That?", an essay by Sarah White.
- "Alice Ages and Ages" by Sarah White, BlazeVox Books, Buffalo, NY 2010, reviewed by R. Nirenberg.
- "O Amazonas Escuro" by Eugene K. Garber, Swank Books, 2010, reviewed by R. Nirenberg.
- New books by Dion Farquhar and Rebecca Foust, briefly reviewed by R. Nirenberg.
Issue #43, Fall 2010.
Issue #42, Summer 2010.
Issue #41, Spring 2010.
- Anthology of Russian Minimalist and Miniature Poems; Part I, The Silver Age: translations and an introduction by Alex Cigale (multiple web pages.)
- Five Short Pieces, by Charles Freeland.
- "The Silence of the Falls: Niagara, The End of Language, and Francis Abbott’s Final Plunge," by
R. Michael Gosselin.
- "The Twilight of the Humanities," an essay by Ricardo Nirenberg.
- "The Story," a story by Robert Wexelblatt.
- Four Poems by John Williams.
- "The Yellow Room," by S.K. Johannesen, (Blaurock Press 2009), reviewed by Ricardo Nirenberg.
- A New Book by Carlos Barbarito "Un fuego bajo un cielo que huye" is available at http://www.bailedelsol.org. It just won the French Prix du Chasseur Abstrait 2010, and will soon be issued in a bilingual (French-Spanish) edition.