A journal for poetry, criticism, reviews, stories and essays published by
Ricardo and Isabel Nirenberg since 1998.
See our guidelines. Mail queries and contributions to: email@example.com
Offcourse gratefully acknowledges the server support provided by The University at Albany.
Issue #63, December 2015
Congratulations to Louis Phillips on his latest book, The Domain of Silence / The Domain of Absence, New and Selected Poems 1963-2015 (ISBN 978-0-912887-19-7), which has just appeared from Pleasure Boat Studio.
Issue #62, September 2015
Medulla Review Publishing just published Chris Crittenden's newest poetry collection, Escape from the Orchard of Wheels.
Rebecca Foust's Paradise Drive has just been published by http://www.press53.com.
Issue #61, June 2015
Issue #60, March 2015
- "The Case of Eldrich von N—", a story by Louis Armand
- "Autumn Thoughts by the River (After Su Tung Po)" and other poems by George Freek
- Poems by Karl Krolow translated by Stuart Friebert
- "Crescent Moon, November" and other poems by John P. Kristofco
- "Flea Market", a story by John P. Kristofco
- "On Nothing", an essay by Ricardo Nirenberg
- Four Poems by S.S. Prasad
- Two Poems by Oliver Rice
- "The Devil's Tavern", a story by E.M. Schorb
- "Climber, thought dead, walks into Katmandu" with more poems by J.R. Solonche
- "Revolution Street" and other poems by Tim Suermondt
- "Vignettes", four short stories by Alzo David-West
- "Kristyrmishl", a story by Robert Wexelblatt
- "The Duel" and "The Family Hero", poems and pictures by Sarah White.
- "A line from Tanizaki Jun'ichiro" and other poems by Mark Young
- Strange Theater, by John Amen, reviewed by Ricardo Nirenberg
Congratulations to Louis Armand on his new book of poems, Indirect Objects, published in 2014 by Vagabond Press, Sydney. ISBN 9 781922 181182.